The Shamanic Journey
A two day non-residential course in Glastonbury or West London with Howard and Elsa Malpas.
These weekend introductory courses on shamanism will introduce you to key techniques required for shamanic journeying, a core element of shamanic practice.
Thank you both for such a wonderful experience this weekend. It was truly enlightening, inspiring and radiated with the love you both have for your teaching and those that join you.
Andrew – Geologist
- About Shamanism and other realities
- Space clearing and creating sacred space
- Journeying to the Lower World and Upper World to get in touch with our power animals and spirit guides
- Using the drumbeat to change our consciousness
- Working in pairs to get guidance for each other
- Divining, using tools from nature
This course is a pre-requisite for the Shamanic Practitioner Training. It gives you the opportunity to meet us and see if you feel good working with us before you sign up to longer commitments with us. We look forward to meeting you.
For further information and bookings, please visit our sister site:
Howard and Elsa Malpas are experienced Shamanic practitioners with over thirty years of experience in Shamanism and teaching the sacred art.
To contact Howard and Elsa, please use the contact page or call 0208 758 9950.
Get the Heart right and everything else follows