An Away Day With The Faeries
‘Mother Earth needs us humans to work in partnership with her Spirit to redress the balance and bring back harmony’.
A one day non-residential workshop in Glastonbury.
A day full of magic and wonder as we journey through the ‘Mists of Avalon’ sometimes called ‘The Lake of Wonder ’ to meet and commune with our faery cousins.
During this day you will learn:
- How to access the faery realms
- Connect with your own faery guardian
- How you can welcome the Faery into your home to keep the space free and flowing
- About Faery integrity and making contracts to work in harmony with them
- About Faeries and nature spirits of the land
- How to work together to bring balance and harmony to the land
We have had an ever growing communication with and understanding of the Faery world opening up for us over the past few years. However, it is only in recent times that we have been shown more of our deep, deep connection with the Faery realms. It has been very much a re–membering, for as we have studied the works of known authorities such as R.J. Stewart and Tom Cowan, their words only confirm our knowing.
Howard and Elsa Malpas are experienced Shamanic practitioners with over thirty years of experience in Shamanism and teaching the sacred art.
To contact Howard and Elsa, please use the contact page.
Get the Heart right and everything else follows